Friday, September 17, 2010

Whirlwind

I always forget that my pictures post backwards. so we are going back in time...with the most recent adventures.


Jordan checked into the MTC officially on Wednesday, we will miss him. He's going to be a great missionary.

and we finally took a vacation
hawaii was amazing, we did everything we could in 8 days with a baby. i honestly feel like i can't even remember what we did because we did so much. the best part was just not working and being with my family. now that we have taken a vacation, i'm already starting to plan our next one, who is up for Bora Bora???!! i have to aim high, i mean hawaii was our first real vacation!


so i came home feeling pretty depressed. leaving hawaii, taking the red eye, saying goodbye to jordan (happy tears!), work, getting the baby back on a schedule, running and feeling the jiggle jiggle, no more treats because of jiggle jiggle.....

and then carly learned to clap today. i came unglued with perfection and happiness in a single moment with her just clapping.
life is good. Thanks carly for making my day.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness ... I am soOOo jealous! I am dying to go to Hawaii. I am glad that you had such a good time. And what a cutie Carly is. Seriously. She is adorable.

kara schmidt said...

We will go to Bora Bora with you!!! I cant handle that you are eating so healthy. It is making me feel seriously guilty....

The Ward Family said...

OK Carly....tuesday evening I'll be there for some clapping fun.

Lily said...

Carly is so darn cute, and dang girl, you are looking good! Skinny mini! Wanna come visit me in AZ next week? We were gonna hit up CA but we aren't anymore...jq had shoulder surgery and wants to rest up. can't blame him. carly still looks just like her pops, too funny. quinny looks like her pops too. so jealous about hawaii. lets talk soon. the sitting no crawling stage is awesome! enjoy it! love you! this is a really long comment, shoulda sent you an email...loves!

sammysangel said...

too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss my carly soo much